By accessing the SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com website you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions. You must not access the SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com website if you do not accept these terms and conditions.
1. This Agreement is made between you ("you", the "User" or "Applicant" as applicable) and SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com;
2. In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires:
3. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All amendments to these terms will be posted online. Continued use of the Service or the SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com website will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
1. The Service is a human-edited directory for financial advisors and related businesses in the United States.
2. Businesses and organisations that meet our Minimum Site Criteria are eligible to create a free profile page on the SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com website ("Profile").
3. The Service comes with tiered membership plans to better serve businesses and organizations with different needs. Paid memberships include lead generation tools and search-engine-friendly features. Applicants can upgrade or downgrade their membership at any time.
4. We reserve the right to add or remove features over time without prior notice to you.
1. Your businesses or organization must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for inclusion on our Service:
2. If your Profile includes a link to your website, the following minimum criteria also apply to your website:
3. If your website does not meet these criteria, we reserve the right to remove links to your website from your Profile. We may also reject or remove your Profile altogether from our Service.
4. These criteria are minimum requirements and SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com in its sole discretion may consider other criteria before accepting, rejecting or removing a business from the Directory.
1. The Applicant warrants that all information provided upon submission and over the course of this Agreement is true, complete and accurate. The Applicant shall promptly update their Profile should such information change.
2. Any password allocated to or created by the Applicant shall be kept confidential by the Applicant. The Applicant shall take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access to its account via any computer the Applicant uses to access its account. The Applicant shall immediately notify SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com if any authorised third party becomes aware of that password. The Applicant agrees that any person to whom its password is disclosed is authorised to act as the Applicant's agent for the purposes of transacting via the Service.
1. You can upgrade to a paid membership at any time by submitting your card details or paying via PayPal. We process all payments, including credit cards and debit cards, through PayPal for your convenience and security; however, you do not need a PayPal account to pay.
2. Our paid memberships are subscriptions that recur on a monthly or an annual basis. When you upgrade to a paid membership, you agree that your credit card, debit card or PayPal account will be charged the then-current price for your membership upon renewal.
3. Your paid membership will renew automatically unless your cancel it.
4. You can cancel your paid membership at any time with the click of a button. Your membership will return to our free plan instantly and no monies will be charged to your card or PayPal account after that.
To cancel your paid membership:
5. All requests to end a paid membership must follow the steps outlined in clause 4. This is to ensure that the person requesting the cancellation is the legitimate business owner. We will not act on requests to end a paid membership sent through other means.
6. We will refund any monies paid if we cannot accept your listing in our directory. Otherwise you agree that monies paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
1. All intellectual property rights (including all copyright, patents, trade marks, service marks, trade names, designs (including the "look and feel" and other visual or non-literal elements) whether registered or unregistered) in the SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com website, information and content on the SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com website and any database operated by SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com shall remain the property of SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com and the User shall not obtain, and shall not attempt to obtain any title to any such intellectual property rights.
2. No part of the Service may be reproduced in any form or used in any other way except in accordance with these terms and conditions and with the prior written permission of SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com.
3. SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com and the SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com logo are registered trade marks. You must not use these or any other registered or unregistered trade marks of the Service without the prior written permission of SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com.
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the liability of SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded under applicable law.
2. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that information you access through the Service is accurate. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of that information.
3. Information you access or obtain on SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com or otherwise through using the Service does not constitute investment advice. It is your responsibility to assess the suitability of the Providers.
4. SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com is not intended for distribution, or use by, any person in any state or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. None of the Providers are available to persons residing in a state or country where the provision of such services or investments would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is your responsibility to comply with local law and regulation.
5. Subject to clause 1, you agree that SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com will not be liable for any loss, claim or damage (whether direct or indirect) which arises out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of the Service, the SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com website or its contents; (ii) any failure or delay in any component of the SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com website, the provision of the Service or the provision by any Provider of its goods, products or services to you; (iii) any use of or reliance upon any information, material, software, products or services obtained through the SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com website or otherwise through using the Service (including, without limitation, any information, material, software, products or services of any Providers); or (iv) any transaction or agreement between you and any Provider or any attempt to enter into a transaction or an agreement with any Provider, in all cases even if SpeakToAFinancialAdvisor.com has forewarned of the possibility of such loss or damage.
1. We shall not be liable for any breach of our obligations under this Agreement where we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligations by any cause outside our reasonable control, including without limitation by lightning, fire, flood, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
1. This Agreement represents the entire understanding between the parties in relation to the subject matter herein and supersedes all other agreements or representations by either party, whether oral or written.
2. No waiver of any future defaults (whether of a like or different character), no granting of time or other forbearance or indulgence by us to you shall in any way release, discharge or otherwise affect your liability under this Agreement.
1. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and both parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Updated on 01/22/2013